So on this day, I fetch grandma to Sg Buloh to meet up with mama. 3 of us went to One Utama for a walk. We ate Nyonya Color and mom said she wants to bring Grandma for movie. So, I went to check for it. Who knows everything is like either fully seat or have to wait. Mom said let's go do a feet massage. Then we went to Thai Odyssey to enjoy our moment. The thing is, I'm really afraid of tickle. The lady who massage for me almost do nothing cause when she touch me, I will have really big reaction. I almost scream. BUT! Mom and grandma were so enjoy. I think they slept.
After the massage we went to cinema again cause mom said is still early. So, our final decision is Green Hornet. Why? Not because all of us want to watch it. Is because it's gold class and mom said she only want to watch Gold class since she only watch movie once a hundred years. ha-ha! The movie was great. I mean maybe the seat makes me very comfortable and then makes me think that the movie is great. I don't know. But somehow, it's worth to watch.
Went to Kota Damansara to pick up my 3rd uncle. Off to PJ Rasa Sayang Restaurant a.k.a Ah Sun Gor Yu Ci. ha-ha! hmmmmmmm..... So nice!! So freaking nice!!! Love it! The shark fin, the soup, the fish. Everything is so freaking nice. After the dinner I was nagging about taking my stuff at 3rd aunt house, then we all went there. I somehow started the gambling session and mom lost quite a lot of money if she compares with us. haha!
Went back home at 12. That was fun and tiring. IMU~
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment