Friday, February 18, 2011

Tired Post.

I am the driver the whole day. I'm so tired. Dead tired. Woke up so early in the morning. Pick up aunt and cousin and went to One Utama for mom's bank stuff. Then we went to Mont Kiara for the new condo stuff, then we hang out at Soho KL for awhile to wait for mom to deal with the insurance stuff. Then we went back to Kota Damansara. My head was so freaking pain due to lack of water. Then I took a nap and we went out for dinner. 

That's my day. I'm really tired. Imagine I have to drive back to Muar and go up and down!! DANG!!!!

I'm so tired and I miss Stitch terribly. I wish I can cuddle.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...