Monday, February 21, 2011

Today was quite a weird day. I was feeling sick after I woke up cause I caught cold. LOL. I took a lot of photos and I wanted to upload it. Too bad my card reader has gone. I don't know where it goes. ha-ha. I drove back from Muar and we went furniture shopping straight away. All the way back, I non stop sneezing. I know, S will say it's because of him missing me too much....  LOL.

So, I wasn't feeling so well today. Mr J were out and I was thinking about so many things that had happened in these two days. It wasn't so happy though. I started think negatively and started thinking bad thing. When we talked, the moment wasn't as great as before. No matter what Mr J said or did, I'm not in the mood. Mr J said something that really break me into pieces and it's like no more trust between us. I was crying and I don't know how to react and what to say on that time. But, in the end things turns ok. So, I'm glad we are ok.

After taking a really short nap. I did a tiny little help to pack some stuff then we off to the club house for table tennis and basket ball games with 2nd aunt's family. I felt great after the games. Sweat and had dinner at the club house, then we went to Snowflake again. They love it. ha-ha! I'm the best person to look for if you want to eat something yummeh! 

Anyways, I miss you so much. I hate the this evening. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...