Friday, April 1, 2011

30th March 2011
I thought today will be the busiest day ever because of house moving. Who knows.... That was quiet easy. Well the moving company does everything for us. We are just sitting there and watch our TV show, literally. Alright, I love the new place. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

On this day is my cousin sister's 18th birthday. I almost forget about it. Going to celebrate it with her on tomorrow at One Utama. But the main thing is to do my job. Payment, hand over key, sending parcel.... What a day.

Today, I woke up by mom with her ridiculous temper. Damn! WTF----> this is the word inside my mind. Like that big. Exactly. I feel like crying out loud cause I haven't touch my homework which is due on Monday. I don't want to deal with mom's thing or the moving thing already. WTF?! I got my own things to do also. If I failed the subject, I'm gonna freak out. The fucking subject is not that simple duh! What the fuck do you expect? I'm not that free duh! See, when I talk about it, it brought up the fire inside me. I tried my best to buried it but it won't just gone like that. I'm gonna do it from tomorrow, Sat and Sun. No more moving stuff. I'm not going to do that anymore. Fuck it. Well, after the ridiculous conversation with dear mom, I packed some stuff and moved some stuff to my car. I guess I twisted my waist. It hurts, I can't really stretch my body now. I feel like everything is like a mess now. Hard to organize it. Ok, after the conversation I call and woke up the man. He was so cute and act like awake for some time already cause he thought I'm his dad. ha-ha. I talked to him and he was like my bean bag, letting me shout and nag and nag and nag and nag........... Potong steam. Damn! After the call, I felt much better. Clean up myself and wait for aunt and cousin to come over. Then we went to Mont' Kiara. I mean only me and cousin. We were so busy moving stuff up and down. Luckily there got trolley or else I don't know how I die. Seriously. Then we went to DHL to sent out parcel. Then we headed to One Utama drop off the car for car wash and we run for our life.......... I mean had our lunch. Deal with the Osim stuff, we chat a little bit at the restaurant. Meet up with mom's friend for documents and we went to pet shop. Those puppies are freaking cute! Too bad I'm not allow to have one. Pick up the car, went back to Mont' Kiara and go back home. I was exhausted. Reach around 6 and after I lay on the sofa, I directly went into coma. ha-ha. Too tired duh. Woke up at 6 in the morning and non stop packing and moving and driving. Don't have Starbucks also. Of course I'm dying.

While I'm driving, I miss my man. So much. I wish he is here so he can drive for me and hold my hand when I'm napping in the car. Short  notes for you. Really short.


No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...