Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yesterday was technically a day off for me from mom. She went to her factory with the client? I think. So, I decided to stay home after passing up my homework. Well, I was wrong. I called the babi[s] and had lunch with them. Then we continuously hang out, went to their class, went to Kevin's place, went to Taylor's lake side campus to have dinner, and enjoy the nice air and long-man-tai-hak view. That was fun. Fetch C back to Klang and I flew back home. ha-ha. Get home around 915pm. Well, I was saying that I'm gonna stay home and do my next homework, but I get back home at 9 something. So, that's for the day. No homework and the work out session is like 5 minutes only. I'm gonna get killed.

Today I woke up at 8 in the morning. Went out for breakfast and had a little conversation with my love one of course. This is a must. As usual and always. Now, I'm doing my homework which due at 4/4. I do not want to countdown the date, it's killing me softly somehow. ha-ha. So much going on now. Applying this, canceling that. I'm so blur now. Damn!

Hey, I want to tell you that is not me being cold you know. I really do concern you. But sometimes I'm like an idiot and don't know what to say or do, so I choose to be quiet. I know it breaks your heart. I'm so sorry about it.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...