Monday, March 28, 2011

I guess mood swings really fast. Nope. Nothing happen. It's just... things went really awful when you find it hard to complete or I should say solve. Another sleepless night? I don't know. I was very tired. Then, I don't felt it anymore. It kills me to be so useless. I know I've promise. But I can't help it. It's non of our fault. Is just me being too sensitive.  I am happy all the time and I love the life like this. Stress? Perhaps. I'm so tired of this. I want to sleep, but not with tears. But seems like the tears inside me are overload, so it can't help but falling out naturally. I, me, myself don't even know what's the reason for dropping tears. Sigh. Good night. I just want to be quiet and feel the loneliness. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...