Monday, March 28, 2011

So, today we went out in the morning around 945 to One Utama. I had Starbucks as usual. Applied one card and replace another one for mom. Today was freaking cold and I am shaking but I still insist of ordering the Dark Mocha to try it out. The man said Dark Mocha was very good tasting. So, I have to try it just to have the same taste with the man. I miss him. Mom was having some personal meeting with a friend. I was hanging around the mall, after the meeting we had dinner at 3JC. I didn't eat much cause that coffee I had makes me feel so full. Bought a durian for Ms Chan and we went to her place. Another 4 hours personal meeting. I was so sleepy and I keep on text the man. Thank god I had him to entertained. If not, I'm gonna bored to death. Well, the dinner tonight was a little bit much. I think I'm gonna work out tomorrow. Cause I feel not so good about it. After the meeting we went to auntie house and have our dinner/dessert. Well the dessert makes me remind of the man. It actually makes everyone remind of the man cause when we have this, we all were talking about him. ha-ha! Get home, finish my homework which only a little bit of touch up and woala! I'm done. ha-ha! Bath and mask and skype with the man. Yay!

 note for you my man!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...