Sunday, March 27, 2011

Woke up 4 in the morning today. Slept back around 7 and woke up at 9. Exhausted! Well, we went for light hunting today and luckily we got what we want. But the consequences is our neck is like going to break off anytime. DUH!!!! Then I went to Taipan for my other stuff... I was so freaking tired. When I get back home, I talked to the man and went for a long nap. Well, the bad thing is my man is not having a good nap cause he is a very popular man and everyone loves him. His phone keep on ringing and he only slept for 15 minutes. My pity baby... Seriously, I'm gonna handle all the phone call for him. 

I thought I'm gonna do my touch up today, but seem like that's not gonna happen cause I'm laying on the bed. Tomorrow perhaps. Well, tomorrow will be another busy day as well. But I'm going to have my Starbucks tomorrow morning. I hope it won't get too busy cause I need to touch up my stuff. Dang!!

 note for the special one. ^_^

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...