Rushing for assignment last night. I think I nailed it. I drag 3 babi[s] along and do it together with me. Well, I had lunch with them at first. Cause I've dated Chloe to the city for my accessory hunting. We went to Taipan to look for it just in case they have it there. When we about to give up, then Kevin Ho saw the shop. Thank god the shop have everything. Bought some stuff and called G see if she want to tag along to my place. Went to Kevin's place and that babi psycho throw his stupid bird to me and make my blackberry fall. Damn it! Now my phone is having some problem in the screen. Idiot la! Geram betul. Among those babi[s] only Chloe helps me on my homework, those two was busying playing with their own stuff. They were watching horror video clip some more. Lebih!!
So, today I kinda do the presentation about my assignment. Well, I was asked to go home and do some more touch up for my decoration. Damn! I am totally speechless. LOL. Overall, today was a freaking hectic day. Went up and down for Iphone 4 and other stuff. Gosh! I'm so tired but luckily I have 2 coffee today. If not now, I'm already dead. LOL. I"m kidding.
Stitch!!! Letter for you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment