Well, today I was suppose to go Petaling Street a.k.a China Town to buy some materials for my mask, one of my assignment. Grace agreed to go with me and then she f.f.k me. So, last night, I went to IOI Mall to hunt for materials. The result is.. NON! Damn! This is hard! I was freaking out now. Called C and she said today she can't go with me. Only tomorrow.. So, tomorrow it is. I hope I can get it done though. I have one more standby just in case I ruin one. Well, I think I already ruined it. LOL.
Last night was like the freaking awful awkward god damn it moment for us. I am stressing out because of those stupid material. He was kinda moody because of his meeting, and other stuff. We both are having own problem. He was trying to cheer me up even though he was moody. I am being selfish and wanting him to cheer me up and didn't notice his mood wasn't good at that moment also. So, I broke his heart. For the first time, I seriously think that I'm really selfish for being so self-center. That night, I can't sleep. I keep on thinking about what is wrong with me. Yes, I'm having period, I am suffering menstrual pain. But that doesn't means I can simply put the blame on the other half of mine. Hey, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, will ya? I buy you BR ice cream since today is pink day we get buy one scoop get one free. Okay? ha-ha.
I've been very hardworking on painting my mask. I'm going crazy for it also. Can I just buy one ready mask and pass it up? The answer is no. Cause the material was specially request so that we can't go buy it and pass it up. How stupid I am to have the thought. Dang!
No comments:
Post a Comment