I'm moody. Mood swings. I'm having the freaking menstrual pain. It technically killing me. I have to pass up the mask assignment on Friday. Yet, nothing I found to decorate it. I could only go to Petaling Street to look for it. No one can go with me and I don't know how. I'm so freaking down and I feel like crying. I have to finish those freaking stuff before Thursday. Or else I'm not gonna work it out. This is killing me. Why would I get myself into these freaking mess? I can't stop questioning about it.
Menstrual pain is killing. No matter how hard the man try to cheer me up, he can't do it. I'm just really so not in the mood. I'm worried about the assignment. I feel like crying like a baby and go to sleep. I don't want to think about it. I keep buying things that I do not use but I keep thinking that I might need that on my assignment. I am feeling insecure, I am feeling nervous. I don't know if I'm feeling anxiety or what. This feeling kills me. I felt so bad for him though.
Hey S, a little love note for ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment