Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Done For The Final Exam

Went back from Port Dickson last night. Had a little chat with mom, drink some fruit juice, sleep for a little while and chat with the man. At 930pm I realize that I forget to buy the art block. I rush to Popular @ The Curve, by the time I get there, the gate were pulled down. So, to calm myself down, I went to the only shop that hasn't closed on that time --Starbucks. I got myself a Java Chip venti size. That was so nice. When I get back,  talked to the man that I speed, I pointed my middle finger to another driver cause he block my entrance. I was rushing and he still purposely block the entrance and do the freaking smile at me. Damn him. Then my classmates told me that we can either bring the A4 size art block or A4 paper. Dang!

Today, I woke up late cause I study till 4 in the morning. My alarm did rang but I didn't notice it. When I get up, the time was 7:39am already. Went out around 8:10am and get to the college on time. Holy mama! I almost get myself a heart attack. Well, everything was quite ok. I can answer every question and I am not sure about the design only. Now, I don't even want to think about it. I was planning to buy something at Pyramid. But someone ask me to stay until tomorrow only go buy. Such a little baby. When I get home, the moving company's people come and do the valuation. Then me and mommy went to Paparich for lunch, after that we went to the bank and do the credit card stuff. Mom get me one too! Not happy too fast, that is just allowance exchange jek. duh.... Anyways, thanks mom. Better than non right?

When we get back, I went to take a nap. I was so freaking tired as I didn't sleep much on the other night. I totally ignore the man. I felt so guilty. Ha-ha. Every time when I woke up or come back from somewhere, the first thing I'm gonna do is open the laptop and click to his page/website. He always wrote some funny stuff or touching story to melts me. This time, we chat on skype, he did a little romantic thing and I cried. Seriously, I cried because of touch and missing. That moment was so precious, so special. He did felt bad cause I cried. Then, he did some funny stuff and make me laugh like mad cow. DANG!!! No more image. haha. It's simple but so much love inside. It's hard to find someone who loves you as much as you love him. I found one, I treasure this so much. When the time is right, it will be announce. 

Anyways, there's a short little letter for you Mr. I miss you. =D


No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...