Today is the first day of the detox camp which everyone needs to drink fruit juice instead of eating. Busy from the morning until night. It was fun but I have to study for my final so I have to get back to my room and study. I miss the special one badly, like really bad kind of bad. I miss the voice, the laugh, the face and everything about it. If the special one is here, that would be perfect.
Mom told me that tomorrow is the "Super Moon" which the moon's position nearest to the earth. Mom told me to stay away from the sea just in case something happen. Last time when there's "Super Moon" at 2006, before a week Tsunami strike Phuket Island. These days, too many devastating news pop out and making people live in fear. I hope things will be better. Its sad to know that people die.
Well, jungle tracking tomorrow... If you are here, I will have much more fun. Too bad you are not. I miss you a lot bii...
No comments:
Post a Comment