Thursday, March 3, 2011

What a day! I woke up at 730 in the morning. Went out at 750. Had breakfast with aunt and cousin and a family friend. Went to our new condo, went to the interior designer office and discuss about the details. Kena cucuk by my mother because I was playing Mahjong while they are talking. She said I did not listen to them. WTF?! I did. But because I was sleepy so I have to play some game. Whatever. I do not like to explain. Say whatever you want. I don't give a shit about it. Like I care. duh.

Went home and I am god damn it sleepy and since Mr S is busy with his stuff. I decided to take a nap instead of waiting or listening to mom's nagging. Ya, maybe I really don't have the heart to do it. I admit that. So?

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...