Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Heart Melts Every Single Day

I meet someone really romantic. He's like the sweetest candy. He's my favorite person in the world!! I love you~ Anyways, I keep on rejecting outing with my babi[s]. Seriously, I miss all of them so much. So freaking much! If not because of moving house and mom's here, I already went out with them long time ago. Well, this few days I'm really confuse about the thing between me and mom. She's keep on complaining and irritating me. Uhhh!!! Damn!! I know something is wrong with my attitude. I shouldn't be like this. But.. Okay~ I'm finding excuses for myself. I know I can do better. Is the matter of want or don't want.

I always heard some guy complain about their girlfriend. They always say how bad how awful their girlfriend is. Actually, if they treat their girl right, their girl could be an angel. If they treat their girl bad, their girl will be the worst person in the world. But, somehow, it's not all the guys fault. It's depends on how they look at their relationship. If they appreciate each other, love will goes on and on. 

I knew a girl long time ago. She dated few guys and she always think that no guy suit her. Cause those ex[s] always complain about her. She can't really be herself. She already did the best she can be, entertaining the guy, but still the guy is not satisfied. He wants she to be the one he wanted she to be. That's not her! That's like pretending to be another person. Then she met another guy, she was so scared to get into another relationship. But that guy shows her that he really into her and wants to be with her. He's very kind and not  like a psycho control freak boyfriend. Always want the girlfriend to look like someone else. She had a boyfriend once who pretend to be very nice, and said he don't mind how the girl look like. Then the girl was very happy and be herself. Who knows the guy complain to another girl about how ugly the girl look like and never wants to make up. WTF?! So, after meeting this guy the girl is really appreciate to this guy who cherish her so much. Treating her like an angel. Making her smile all the time. I think, this is the way a couple should be like. No one is perfect, but together they can make the love perfect. Don't you think so?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i know what u mean.
Well, guys and girls each do play their parts int he relationship. But guys shouldn't expect too much from the girl. Because most of the time, a girls psychology reaction is mostly how the guy treats her. There's always a reason to every psychology problem.

A relationship should be two way fairly. Appreciating what each other have and look at the positive side more than the negative side. =)

Unknown said...

Exactly. =]

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...