Saturday, March 5, 2011

Exercise~

Went to exercise early in the morning with the family. Play for few hours. When we get back I was tired like gila babi. Went to had our lunch at Dao Heong Chicken Rice. Get wasted I mean tired. Talked to someone then took a 2 hours nap. haha. Drank my fruit juice and call someone again. Well, the god damn skype is really driving us crazy. Idiotic!!! I asked someone to buy me a Starbucks tumbler from the other country. Hahahaha!! I'm getting a new tumbler soon~~~ Well, I'm going back to Puchong soon after I have my next game session. I miss the baby!!!! I miss the man!!! I miss Mr J and Mr S and Mr S.Bob!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...