When I ended my previous relationship, I thought maybe I would have take a break with all these mess. Stop involving myself into the love game. I was tired and fed up being with someone. I was tired to built a new relationship. To start a new relationship is really complicated. Not that easy I mean.
So, today we went for exercise again. Play for few hours and went to car wash, pump the petrol, and buy some drinking water at the petrol station. I was so freaking tired but yet, I have to leave the house before 4. When I get home, I was so smelly and tired. I packed all my stuff and went back to Puchong. I miss the baby so much. I was wanting to go hug him when I reach the house. BUT!!! When I get home and went off the car running into the house, I kinda felt a creature starring straight at me. I saw a freaking dog!!! A Labrador Retriever -- Coco! Damn she was so freaking cute!! I fell in love with her. Is this love in first sight? ha-ha! I had fun with her and totally forget about the baby. NAH~ I won't!! Because of the baby was sleeping, I went down there and played with Coco. I'm in love with her. She's such a baby. Yea, she is only 4 months old. LOL. I was looking for those pet's app for dear coco pie.
Awww... Coco pie makes me don't want to move to the new condo. I want to have a dog as well... |
Well, I am doing my homework which I already planned to not doing it anymore. I'll just go to the class with the sketches. I don't care anymore. ha-ha!
p/s: I miss you.

No comments:
Post a Comment