Yesterday I went to class and we were doing mask. Some freaks ruin my mask. I have to re-do it again. Damn!! This week will be a very exciting and hectic week for me. I have bunch of assignment to pass up on next Monday. I was freaking tired and I slept early.
Today, woke up at 9 and have some fun with the phone. Played with the baby and the dog. Called someone really special today. I'm glad I cheer him up while he was having the most terrible moment at his school dealing with a super freak. I went out at 4 to Pyramid to meet up with the babi[s], pay the bills, bought some material for my assignment. Gosh I have to buy something every week for my assignment!! Damn!! Luckily mom said this will be sponsor by her. Had some junk food while we were waiting for others. Went to Redbox which is freaking expensive and damn not nice. Sang there for 4 hours. The room is freaking small and they only provide 3 mics. Damn!! We will never ever went there anymore. I prefer Neway seriously.
Stitch send me a picture while I was singing. He sent a Mocha with a shopping bag. Immediately I knew what he bought. SO FREAKING SWEET!! Thanks!!!! I love it.. Really love it!!!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment