Well, today was quite a day. First, the class is like....*silent*/do our own stuff and nothing. BUT! One of my friend JunXiang told HuiYi that there's a very funny video about a Hong Kong porn movie which comment by a Hong Kong comedian. That's the video. Seriously, we were laughing so hard and loud that other classmate were like shocking and starring at us. Yikes!
So, we were suppose to show the progress on our own research book today. I don't have enough ingredients and the Arctic Fox theme is a piece of shit! I changed it to Cherry Blossom a.k.a Sakura. Well, it's not change actually, Sakura is my another theme, I was doing two but seems like the stupid fox is not going to work out. Now hubby boy is so gonna be thrill cause I don't have to do the fox thing which he hates the most. I love fox, but he hates that I love it. So.. so weird. LOL. I'm just kidding. He just don't like me to relate the 'fox' word to myself. That's all. Such a cute little boy. I love him so much! Continue the conversation... due to lack of ingredients, we went to China town this afternoon. Freaking hot and sweaty. We as in me, HuiYi, LiWei, Eileen and Amanda. Seriously, the weather was so FREAKING HOT! And then it rains. WTF?! Bought some materials and went back home. You think I'm gonna call it a day? Nah! Cause when I get back, I was dealing with the moving stuff. Is like still having tons of things haven't completed yet. I called the lighting company and the person who follow our order never pick up her god damn it 9 9 phone for 2 freaking days. DUH! Then I realize the gave a 11 digits number fixed line phone number? WTF again! Where am I suppose to call to? Damn! So, the most important thing is the lighting thing cause I have to ask them to deliver it before the renovation team leave. WTF I have to go to the shop tomorrow morning which I thought I can sleep later cause I will have an afternoon class. I need to go check out their shop see if last time me and mom are seeing 'those thing' or the shop is really exist. Then I need to go collect the Plus One card from Ms Gan auntie at Sg Buloh! Ahhh~~~~ I wish I could fly. Oh yea! Then I can pick up the curtain at Sg Buloh as well. Ok! I'm so good in multitasking.
Oh my hubby boy is back. I'm gonna stop here. No love letter or notes for him cause I'm freaking tired and I am going to faint soon. Anyways, baby! You know you love me~ I love you too! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment