Sunday, April 24, 2011

My roomie~


We had our dinner at Friday to celebrate Kelvin's birthday.

The babi[s]


The babi[s] and Mr Elvis Presley
So, today was a very kns day. Why? Cause I messed up. I should pay for the balance at Harvey Norman first but then I pay for Seng Heng. I think I screw up. I feel so bad. 
Anyways, I took G with me all day long. She was the first babi who view my new house(still under renovation). We went up and down from 11am. It's so tiring seriously.
Duh... I'm gonna make it short. 
We celebrate Kelvin's birthday. Before that, me and chloe and grace and vince hang out together and chat. It was a great moment as I didn't meet up with them for quite a long time.
Overall, I MISS MY MR.J SO FREAKING MUCH! Well, I was starring at his photo. LOL. 
Good night!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...