Tuesday, April 26, 2011

De.li.cious.

I skipped class today. I mean I had an hour Fashion Merchandising class but then I left early because of the house renovation thingy. But today is the two days class squeeze into one day cause we are having public holiday in the coming week and the week after will be our mid term test which is so hectic. I hope I can get through this though cause I will be dead if I failed any of the subject. Everything goes well today. I mean everything! Yay me!! House is getting ready in 3 days and I can't wait to move in to my house my own room! How awesome is that?! After the house viewing thing and other stuff for the new house... calling 9876543234567 times off phone call to different person, I went to Sunway to grab lunch with my babi[s] Grace, Shirley, Vince and hmmm... Kelvin. Well, I miss the man and too bad I was too busy today and I was starving like I can eat a cow. I have no time chatting but eat. Yea, I choose to eat over him cause I feel that I'm gonna die if I still pressing the phone. LOL. I'm so sorry baby, I was busy. I am so so sorry!

After the lunch we all went back to our own place. I was exhausted and J ask me to bath and nap for awhile while he's going for his gym session. Then! I was worried about the lighting thing that arrived this afternoon, so I pick up my bag again and called another two babi[s] Chloe and Kevin see if they want to follow. Pick them up from their place and went to my new place! YAY! If you can see my face, you'll see panda driving. LOL. So, after we reach there, making sure of those stuff and discuss about the Wednesday stuff. Thanks for coming to help guys! I actually said it in advance. If you guys ffk me I will let you die. 

Got back finally! And I literary die. I mean pengsan. Uhh...
So, did my homework and talked to the man. He was so lovable and missing so much! Love love love! 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...