Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ok. I've been lazy for 2 days. Tons of homework to handle and I'm tired. After all the homework, all I want to do is talk to the man. Nope! Not blogging. The man is more important than blog. LOL. Well, this is a very tough and hard and busy semester. 5 days ahead for 3 to 5 hours class. 5 days ahead I have to stuck in the freaking congested traffic. 5 days ahead I have to non stop doing homework cause if I didn't pass up on time I'm gonna get screw. By the way, I've pass my Color Theory exam. Yay~ Happy. Gonna get the results soon. Passing mark is 60%. So I think I wouldn't be that bad. ha-ha. Today is like the longest day ever. I'm so tired. Driving is so tiring and I wish I could have my man to drive me up and down. ha-ha. Think of tons of homework still have  to handle and the new condo stuff. I'm going to be crazy sooner or later. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...