... all the freaking time! Guess what?! Today after I jammed for 1 freaking hour to school, I realize my class were packed and full of new faces. Friends told me that today is strange cause those juniors might join us for class. But, they were saying they are sitting for another class which we are going to have in the afternoon. Turns out the freaking administration changed the time table and never inform us. They claimed that they did. But if they really did why the lecturer wasn't there as well? WTF?! The whole day, we are wasting time to wait and wait and wait. Then the new time table was out, we are having class every freaking single day. Seriously? No break? How am I going to complete the freaking homeworks? Is like we are in the last semester already. Well, I wanted to end the course early, it's a good thing, but everyday only one class, it's kinda boring. I prefer more so that I can complete faster. Greedy me, if I can't cope with it then I'll die beautifully. LOL.
The senior which all of them are younger than me brought us to a restaurant near Pavilion this afternoon. The name Levain. It's like a pastry/coffee house. The environment is cool and comfy and AMERICAN style! I feel like I'm at USA that time, enjoying my Americano Coffee, having the bread and outdoor. It's not hot even though we dine outside, they have the air refreshing thingy that cooling the outdoor. Well, Mr S, you can hang out there if you want to follow me to school and fetch me home cause that place opens really early. I think 7 something they already open and serve breakfast. You gonna like it as you love to buy bread. ha-ha.
Having homework every single week. Good. Well, it's fun. I try to enjoy the moment even though is killing me. Challenging? ha-ha.
I miss the man. Whole day. Everyday. =) He was having mid term exam I think which is killing him softly.
No comments:
Post a Comment