Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just a usual day for today. Class, lunch with the babi[s] get home, nap, dinner, homework, skype and bed time. Well, nothing special happen today except Hunyee got prank by his oldest brother Shuyee. When I went out and do the printing stuff, Hunyee was laughing non stop as if was out of his mind already. I was so busy until I missed out one episode of the HK drama at 930pm. Darn it! But, homework first. It's going to be a very hectic semester as the school is training all the student to get used to the fashion environment. Busy busy busy. The reason they only give us one week break is because when we get out to work, we won't have 2 months break straight away. This is good to train, but I'm not lovin' it. WHATEVER!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...