Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Work Out

... with the babi[s]....
We went to Taman Pertanian today. Surprisingly, Vince is the first person who reach the meeting point. Well, we had a good day although we didn't get to rent the bike. We walked all the way.. I mean half way cause the boys can't take it already. They were having a late night game last night until 4 in the morning. So, we went back an hour later. Went to 大肥面粉粿 for our lunch which make us waited for almost an hour. All of us are starving to death. Seriously. LOL. After the lunch, get home, skype, clean up and terus pengsan. Well, I miss my man. I hope he's here and work out with me all the time since he loves work out more than I do and he's an expert in this. I could have a good trainer to work out. ha-ha. I miss him a lot. 

亲爱的宝贝:

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...