Saturday, April 9, 2011

Well, I'm at my auntie's office for the product fair. Lots of people there and its a little bit tiring as I had my morning class today. Good news is my Saturday class will change to Thursday morning starting next week. Well, no more weekend class! Yay! But seriously, I prefer Saturday class cause I don't have to wake up early. The traffic is so smooth and I'm so happy about it. Well, today's class is about textiles which means the meterial for cloth and bla bla bla. After the class, went to The Garden for materials hunting. It was so freaking expensive! No kidding! Then went to auntie's office to help out. To be honest, I don't help much as there's tons of people there. I'm sleepy, all I want to do sleep. Too bad I have to wait till I get home. 

I miss the man so much! Seriously! When I saw his picture after the work out session... He looks so delicious seriously! Gosh! I can eat him alive! LOL. I'm like (gam yu poh) haha! I knew I am! I wish he is here though. I miss him a lot like crazy! I have tons of thought recently and it's driving me crazy. Sigh! I will do better!!! Bii! I miss you!!! So much!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...