Class for 4 hours straight. It was exhausted and tiring. Well, this class is another freaking fashion drawing class. Seriously! I'm really going to shout so loud. So many materials to buy some more. This is a freaking expensive course and this course needs to be more creative than the designer cause merchandiser knows what the market wants. WHAT THE HELL!!!! I'm going nuts... And today, I was starving after the class. I wonder why, and I realize I only had few crackers and a cup of coffee for the whole day. That's why I'm shaking when I get home. I hate this feeling. No good!
So, tomorrow I'm having class. Korean lecturer. Wow! It's really hard to get what she's talking though. Anyways, that will be a 5 hours class which starts at 9 and ends at 2. Well, I need to go to the art shop to get my stuff. After class, I'm going to 2nd auntie's office cause they are having Amway's product fair. Hectic week for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment