Woke up freaking early today. Well, I'm done quite a lot of stuff. Didn't message the man cause it's too early and he's exhausted from the trip. Guess what? He woke up when I'm taking nap. At 2 in the afternoon duh! I was so exhausted after doing everything. I literally fainted on auntie's couch while we were watching stock market and some international news. Then, 3 of us went to take a nap. While I'm napping at the living room and two other at their own room, uncle came back for dropping some stuff. I feel very paiseh cause I nap at the living room's couch. But I was too tired and I just say hi, and get back to sleep. ha-ha. I bet uncle will think that I'm sleep walking. Wake up at 4 something and go back to Puchong. On that moment, my head was spinning. But when I got into the car I called J immediately and automatically. Duh. Well, that's my day. Efficient and fast. I'm glad and proud of myself. I can handle everything in the same time and I can fake my mom's signature without other people's doubt. Well, thanks for auntie and cousin's company.
To S, I LOVE YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment