Thursday, April 7, 2011

♥♥♥♥

Today is my day off. As mentioned, I only got class on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and SATURDAY! Well, I called Vinnie who's the buyer of our old condo to meet up at 9am today at somewhere to deal with all the paper work. I... I didn't sleep well last night. So I text her in 7 in the morning and told her the time will need to be postpone to 1030 as I made up an excuses that I need to do things at college. Awkward~ Luckily she didn't show me the face. ha-ha! Well, today was like crazy driving/walking up and down day. I thought today will be done with everything. Who knows... The TNB stuff can't be done as I need some more documents to complete it. This is a very good opportunity though. I've learned so much today. 

Well, my boy makes me worry. He do nothing wrong. Just the stupid What's app went wrong last night and I can't received anything from him. I was very worry that something bad might happen. Like he kena seduce by the witch up on the hill he went to shoot the sunrise. ha-ha. One word -- LAME! He went to a trip with his gang of friends. He was complaining about how bad the driving skills they have and too bad he doesn't have car driving license over there. Or else, he will be the driver already. Anyways, I didn't sleep well. I keep on waking up in the middle of the night and check out my phone see whether there's any reply from him. Until 10 in the morning, I only receive a whole bunch of messages from him. Damn the application! Darn it!! So I called up and making those funny sound, but I think he was still very blur cause he woke up at 3 something and went up to the hill until 8 only get back to bed. I wish I could post his naked (I mean half naked) pic here to show you guys how crazy he was. He took his shirt off up on the hill where there are still having snow around. It's not snowing, but snow on the ground. How mad he could be? CRAZY~ I will die. I'm not gonna do that. By the way, he's coming home soon! I'm gonna see him soon! Yay~ I've been waiting for so long! 

Okay~ I'm gonna go bath and enjoy the hot water. I wish I could move in to the new condo, then I can bath in the bathtub once awhile. AHHH~ Oh ya! I went to apply for Unifi today. Bad news! Bad bad news! Their (the workers who install everything ) schedule are full until middle of May. Damn! I move in on May, so, I still have to rely on the stupid Maxis broadband? Damn it seriously. Done complaining. I'm gonna go wash off my mask and bath. Lalalalalalala~~~~

Mr. I miss you!! 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...