Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today is the second day of the class. Well, the first class was okay and I feel great to finally talk to my classmates. LOL. I was some kind of loner back then. Cause I only have one class a week. That's why we never talk. So now, we talk and we chat a lot. Then we had lunch together. But the thing is, they are all younger than me. The closest age with me are 20. The youngest is my same with my baby brother's age. Darn! I feel so old and I don't quite get what they we talking. Korean idols? Oh my...

Well, the man is having his trip with bunch of his friends. He'll enjoy the trip as they haven't seen each other for quite a long time. He did kept his promise sending me a bunch of photos. Loving it.

I was suppose to have class until 5 today. But the lecturer was not there and I came back earlier. Took a short nap and start dealing with those authorization letters. Tomorrow is going to be a very hectic day. I have to be prepare. STARBUCKS TUMBLER~~ Did I mentioned that the man had bought me a Starbucks tumbler? Yea, he did. A black 20 oz stainless steel tumbler. Love love love! But you know what? I got myself one as well. But few days ago when I went to IOI, I almost get myself another big one. That tumbler look exactly like the cup we are using when we take away cold beverage. But it's a hard plastic cup. It cost around RM52.  But will be cheaper after 10% discount. I want it!!!!! Gosh!

See ya later~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...