Today class started. Well, it's a first day class. So, we are not having any of the class. I've collected my timetable which is really shocking. Why? Because I got 5 class? Nope, 5 is okay for me. It's because I GOT A FREAKING 5 HOURS CLASS ON SATURDAY MORNING!! Crazy isn't it? Sigh! But, I'm gonna end it up soon. So, that's bearable.
Talk about my assignment. I was so busy with it and I went to shop for a little while. I just feel like walking and I accidentally on purpose met Grace at Popular. LOL. So, did a little shopping at the Guardian and Watson pharmacy. I always have thought that Guardian is offering higher price than Watson. I always will compare the price among these two pharmacy. This time, I didn't. As usual I bought things from Watson. When I went to Guardian, they are freaking on sale and the things I bought are like RM8 cheaper. WTFreak!!! RM8 I can eat my favorite Shimino. I can have a set of Auntie Ann's meal. Gosh! Anyways, I shop like a celebrity today and I'm all alone. I wish my man were here but I somehow wish he's not here when I'm shopping cause I feel very [paiseh] when I'm spending like drinking water. But!!! He's also a very good professional shopper as I knew. hmmm... Well, he's ok to be with me when I'm shop. Cause I won't feel embarrassing anymore. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment