Monday, May 2, 2011

Enjoy

Today is the Labor Day. My school is kind enough to let us have a school break on Monday. It's a replacement of the holiday which falls on Sunday. Yay! Mom is coming back tomorrow and the house is still a mess. I guess I'm gonna go back to Puchong cause I don't want to fight over a stupid broadband cause our internet is not available until 23 May. Seriously?! Anyways, I wanted to shout out 'IT'S FREAKING MAY ALREADY!' I'm so excited about it. It's freaking May! Oh my god! So fast! It's coming. I can't wait for it.

I took away my dinner. Spicy Tuna Linguine. I had it on my home, new couch. Guess what?! I accidentally flip my Tupperware and all the red oily sauces nicely lay on the couch. GREAT! I was scream OH MY GOD for I don't know how many times. I do freaked out. Seriously. If someone there in my house they are definitely gonna die laughing at me. Cause I was holding my face and yelled OH MY GOD! I ran to those unpacked boxes and take out the cloth for cleaning and wiping. Well, luckily I know where the cloth is. Or else the couch will be worst. When I'm rushing to clean everything, I knocked my toe once again. Is like freaking [syok]. LOL. Thank god I get to clean up the stain. Or else tomorrow I will get killed by my mom. 

So, hubby is talking with his dad on the phone. And my friendly upstairs neighbor is running here and there. I can hear it clearly. I think maybe he/she pour his/her spaghetti on the couch like me. LOL

It's May. April had been harsh on me. For god sake. I was so busy and I had a melt down. I cried in front of baby and I thought it was too much for me to handle. I can't breath. Like I have to call and call and call and do my homework and call and do my homework again and again. Seriously, this is crazy. I know. So, I'm hoping May will treat me well. 

Hi my dear baby, I'm gonna share my day with you as well... I woke up late. Get my ass up. Ate whole junk food. Drink milk. Do my homework and tadaaaa~ this is my day. Alone. At house. Well, most of the time is talking to you. haha. I'm so not romantic. I love you! 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...