At the college and blogging. I was so freaking busy the other day. Homework non stop. Mom came back and then packing stuff. I mean unpacking stuff. Then she make me can't sleep. Were we in the same room cause only my bed is okay to sleep on. So, I gave up after 2 hours later listen to her [concert]. I move my ass to the living room and sleep at the couch. I mean I feel like it's only pass for half an hour and mom wakes me up saying it's 7 already. I clearly remember that when I move to living room it was 4. WTH?! I'm so tired. Well, good thing is mom treat me a Grande size Caramel Macchiato.(I don't know how to spell it right. Don't care.)
We were suppose to do our group project and I'm still waiting for my group mates to show up.Well... lets wait. I'm gonna get busy again. After class. Gonna go buy some stuff for home.
No comments:
Post a Comment