Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Is Mother's day! Yay~ Well, mom and dad is here at the new place! You know what? I'm so happy that I finally have my own bedroom with the ideal bed I want and the whole room was everything I want. Thanks mom for letting me do whatever I want. Thanks for giving all the things I want. Without mommy, I am nothing. So thankful and appreciate.

These few days was so crazily busy. Went here and there for house shopping. Clean up and down at my room and the other part of the house. Met babi G with her whole family at Pyramid. I said 'Hi!' so many times cause her family slowly 'pop' out from her back. LOL. Been dealing with those stuff like forever. I wonder when will it ends?

Baby is coming back soon, and I don't know when is the open house going to be. Cause mom is busier than I am. She can't even pick out a date which has provided by Ms Chan few days ago. I'm gonna pick a date for my own babi[s]. We got to catch up a little bit. 

Mid term exam, homework, presentation, research book... these all are making me drown.

I've been writing this post since last night. Gosh! It really does took me some time to write this..

So, I'm back from celebrating Mother's Day with mom and dad and some of their friends. I miss my man seriously. I thought of him being here. I suddenly miss the day we spend time together and he's wearing his purple blouse. It look so good on him, imagine his strong arm is like almost make the blouse explode. Oh my god... I'm melting. haha. I miss you!

Hey baby,
I miss you so much. How's your day? I'm busy. You are busy. Well actually I am busy and you are not. I'm so sorry. I thought after moving things will be better. But it's not. I got so many things still have to deal with. I still have to run up and down for all those stuff. My homework, my exams, my projects and my research books. I hope everything will end soon and my life will be smooth. I'm so tired. I wish you are here baby.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...