Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I got so many dress to draw. Necklines, cuffs, sleeves, shirts, blouses. Need to draw 5 of each. Happynyer! Damn. All of it still in progress. Luckily I have no other homeworks already and I can focus on this, but coming up will be crazily busy. Week 11, I got so many stuff to hand up. I wish on that time I'm still alive and won't look like a panda.

So, babi G text me today and ask for a movie. Gosh!!!!! I think I'm gonna buy toto and 4D tomorrow. ha-ha! I said yes cause I haven't seen them since the house is getting ready. A month ago! Time flies. Someone is coming back soon! Yay!
I'm waiting for him to get back now. In the mean time, I'm drawing also blogging. LOL. I got a picture that I must share and later he will gone mad after he sees this. LOL.


I feel so sleepy right now. I think today I'm gonna sleep early again. I misssssssssss uu!

2 comments:

ys said...

So sweeet =)
Saw your wish list.. Borghese cleansing mask is super good!!!!
bobbi brown makeup brushes too!! =D

Unknown said...

Yea! I've always been wanting it badly. haha.

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...