Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh boy... I draw until I want to suicide already. Now, have to be more hardworking on doing research book and homework already cause I don't want to be like last 2 week, busy until I want to cry. Gonna plan it well and do more with the sketching. It's crazy! It's insane! Why so many of it! Dad it's coming back tomorrow which means mom's office is not for me to use already cause the office is link with the master bedroom and I have to give dad a little bit of privacy. duh!

I'm going to class in 15 minutes more. I don't want to draw already and I just want to do nothing. Maybe day dreaming. Called the man, talk a little bit. He's going to gym later while I can continue my drawing. I was thinking maybe I can do my history research book as well. 3 more chapters I have to catch up. 

Mr.J

So, after I come back from school later, I will need to pack up some stuff for dad to bring back to shanghai. Before that, I just realize that I haven't pump my petrol. Yikes! I got to go now. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...