Oh my god! The weather today was so hot! I was sweating. Believe it or not, I was sweating inside the freaking shopping mall. I wonder what is wrong the One Utama. Should have been to the other place instead. I went to service my poor little Myvi after class. I think I didn't use much of my car cause the last service was at December which is the time I went with Babi Grace. Now, May! Gosh, my car is really not very productive.
I was wanting to get myself new cleanser as the current one is finishing. Then I was looking for facial brush and it was so hard to find and yet I couldn't get one. I gave up and went home. I got myself a salad as my dinner from Carl's Jr. I was wanting to buy the chili fries, but think of my fat and skin issue, I only ordered the salad and take away.
My man was funny today. Well, he is always that funny. So in love. LOL. Good news! The assignment we've been doing for merchandising was getting great marks! We've got 82% for the assignment 1. I hope the coming assignment will get the great result like this one as well.
Ok. I got to go do my homework now. Also, talking to the man. chiao~
No comments:
Post a Comment