Sunday, May 22, 2011

So, I was doing my homework this whole day. I was drawing some evening dresses and watching movie. Having massive headache and took a nap which doesn't help at all. It was awful. My vegetarian project is so going down. I have few pictures only which I suppose to have 21 pictures already. Cause we are doing the one week Eco-friendly project and have to make it as a power point. I think I'm gonna Google the pictures online. I'm cheating~ Yikes.

I miss my man so much. He is a funny guy who makes me fall so in love. He always asking why would I fall in love with him and this and that. I was like duh~ Is the same reason why I fall in love with him. See, he is grumpy little old man. You know what? When he see this, he is gonna nag at me and show me his pity little face and complain about me saying him like this. Well, he is my precious and I'm so in love. He doesn't allow me to say he's cute. Well, what if I say you are pretty baby? ha-ha! The fact is, you are really cute and your cuteness makes me so happy. Do you notice that? I always a happy baby when I'm with you. I always smile. Thanks for making happy everyday. Love you so much!

Having class tomorrow and I am so lazy. Help!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...