Friday, May 20, 2011

Just come back from school and very [semangat] to blog. ha-ha. Well, today was okay except the classroom's air-conditioner broke down. It was so sticky and heat and disgusting. We were all drawing like no tomorrow and I'm glad that I could finish the sketches on time. 

I was so emotional today after I wake up. I don't know why. I don't remember what I dream about, I thought it's the dream cause me, but I don't remember a thing. I just know that I'm extremely miss my man. So much! He was having bad day again. The bike repair thingy is driving him crazy and I think he's taking his nap now cause he didn't reply my message. He's so nice cause no matter how late I message, and if he notice it he will definitely reply. So sweet! Love him so much.

I'm waiting for mom to get ready for dinner. I don't know where are we going but I'm the driver for sure. We are going to do some grocery shopping cause mom is going back tomorrow. Dad went back this morning and duh... the step brother (the youngest brother) did something to hurt dad again. I don't know what was he thinking. Such a brat. Whatever!

Hey baby, I miss you! I've been thinking about you all day long. I was thinking about the trip, and the day we gonna spend together when you get back. I'm gonna stick with you as long as I can, better if it's 24/7. LOL. I think you gonna wake up and read this with your dinner. I love you so much!

p/s: something happen today in our class. I mean, student being late/absent and being punish is not the lecture's fault. Guess what? Some of the student was saying that they are going to complaint about the lecturer. They are bullying her because she is new in the college. Well, my opinion is... people, do you know what is respect? You late and you absent for classes, the lecturer said you are failing for attendance, that's your own problem. Is not like the lecturer point the gun at you and force you being late and not to come to the class. Now that you are being punish, why are you saying the lecturer is a bitch and curse her? She do not deserve this kind of treatment. She's doing her job. Being strict is wanting us to be perfect. You guys are not appreciating it. How stupid you are when you say out loud about how you gonna do to her in the class. I think, you only got the words, do you dare to do it? I don't think so. Use your fucking branded bag to hit her la idiot! No respect to the teacher, how your parents teach you for the last 20 over years? I felt pity for the parents and the lecturer although I'm not happy with her picky attitude towards our homework :( But I don't think it's appropriate to behave like this. NO GOOD! 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...