Friday, May 20, 2011

Stay home all day. Work out a little bit and start doing my homework. Well, I didn't spend much time on it seriously. I only draw 10 garments. I feel so lazy now. All I want to do is....... I don't know.. Maybe I just hate garment class and history of costume class. Or maybe it's just because of the lecturer. I don't want to do anything.

Well today my man is not feeling ok because of the bike thingy. Also, he teared his work out shirt accidentally which is very expensive one. He was not in the mood. I feel bad for him. Tomorrow will be going to class and end of week 7th. So fast. 4 more weeks will be the final week and I will be busy on handling research book, homework, and final exam. Most important thing is!!! My man is back on that time! Yay~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...