Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I slept at 3am last night. Well honestly, I didn't do any of my homework as I felt that I've been so busy for the whole previous week and I wanted to relax. Turns out, I get used to the busy life. I feel so empty when I didn't do my homework but still I insist of not doing/touching/seeing them. So, after end the call with hubby, I watch the drama at PPTV. It was nice and touch. That makes me miss the man badly. I miss him so freaking much.

So, I saw in island documentary film at Facebook and it does catch my attention. I went online and check out the price. Guess what? RM700++ for 3 days 2 nights. You think per person?! NO! It's per night. Seriously, I'm not joking!This is the room rate I've check. RM360 per night and another one is slightly higher. I want to go! The sea the beach the sun the environment! Damn! I want to have a romantic trip with my man. Took tons of pictures and make an album. 

Letter for you

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...