Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lazy Day

Today is the lazy day for me. Non productive day at all. I did some work outs and I went to The Lai's to pick up my stuff. Then aunt ask me to join her to view her soon to be new home at Putrajaya. Freaking awesome ya'll! 9 rooms and all so freaking big I mean gigantic! FREAK! So, it was nice and I made a reservation for myself. haha. I do nothing at all today except for moving a lot of stuff and shoes from Puchong to the new place. Mom and dad is going to faint if the see the shoe rack. Damn!

I miss my boy. He was doing some sexy stuff today and almost made me fall. Cause it's too sexy. lol. I was suppose to do my garment homework today and I didn't. I prefer working out. It was killing me at first, and now after I ate some biscuit at aunt's, I choose to torture my fats again. It was fun although my tummy now is killing me. I'm so sleepy. I don't want to waste anytime already. I'm gonna do the laundry and unpack everything I brought back before mom kick my ass. Well, these days me and mom are doing so well. I mean, she's like a mom. Ha-ha. She never cooked or take care of me before. She's the workaholic mom and all she give is money... very little amount of money. Then, she cook for me, taking care of my life and now, I'm gonna miss her cause she's going back on Thursday. I feel sad already. Who's gonna cook the half boiled eggs for me although we have the egg machine thing. Who's gonna blend the nutritions fruit juice for me although I'm the one who teach her and gave her the recipe. Who's gonna said to me my coffee are great when I make a coffee?! I miss my mom. LOL. Such a drama queen. Well, she's coming back soon at July I think. 

Got to go now. Be back soon. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...