Thursday, July 28, 2011

He left to Sabah for a 4 days 3 nights trip with his family. I'm here for my assignments and also my mom and brother is coming back soon. So much things for me to do yet there are so little time. But I can't blame other people cause my time management sucks big time. LOL.

By the time he gets back, I think we are not going to see each other for few weeks... because of my mom. again. Can you believe it? I'm 23 years old. Is not like I'm dating a gangster or rubbish. Just don't get it. After I've explained, still she wouldn't listen. Never gonna fight or talk about it anymore.

Busy with those sketches and design. I really wonder what courses am I taking now. I know I shouldn't be complaining too much as a student, but I'm taking marketing course, even though is fashion marketing but still I need to draw a lot. WTH?! I seriously need a trip. Beach, sun, san, sea, and love~ I wonder if I can survive through this course. It's really freaking me out semester by semester. I'm not a quitter but I do chicken out sometimes. =(

I miss you already.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...