Spending lots of quality time with the man and his friends and family. They were all friendly and nice. Not to mention all the misunderstanding/awkward moment. Things are perfectly fine. Too bad, someone would never listen to my explanation. Anyways, time will prove everything. I don't need to talk much about it.
This week, I spend my time with the babi[s].
On this week, I had celebrated John's birthday.
Vince's birthday. Too bad I forget to take picture of the cake.
and Kevin Ho's birthday.
These 3 guy's birthday is very near. Glad to have the time to hang out with the babi[s]. Also, hubby brought me to somewhere although I don't like those place but I did enjoy the moment with him except for the second day. == Talking about it, I feel so sorry to hubby cause I know it's not his fault but I purposely make everything complicated and difficult for him. I felt so bad and pity for him. So much love for him!! Greatest guy ever. Seriously! Compare with others he is the best.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...





No comments:
Post a Comment