Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To You

















Muaksssss!!!!! hahaha. Happy birthday to you my man! I'm so in love with you and wish you a very happy  happy birthday! I'm so sorry that I could not give you a surprise birthday but maybe few days later I can give you the perfect outing. Due to the financial crisis of mine, I'm not going to buy you anything to be honest. I don't really know where my money all gone. I'm seriously have no clue about it. I'm such a mess and dummy. Sigh, is this what a girlfriend does? I doubt that. But anyways, I promise things will be better. Like a lot more better! I miss you and I wish I'm there. =) It's your big day. I can't show any sad face or whatever negative. I love you! Happy birthday~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...