I had lots of fun with them. They are a little bit cray cray but still they are very fun. Though, this kind of fun have to be control cause is not really appropriate to be having lots of fun during the school life. Well, choosing this program... that's my choice and I'm really happy with it. But the only thing is, it need to spend a lot of cash to get those materials for the homework or research book or project. Seriously, this is like killing me. I know mom had promise that if anythings that related to the school works, she's gonna pay for it. But still.... should I be happy or what? I am happy cause I get to buy the latest trend of some clothes for the assignment. I am controlling myself to get the most cheapest thing and I even went to Time Square and Sungai Wang for the materials. However, this is really making me feel so guilty yet happy. WTH?!
Anyways, I love my school life, my family and the man.
So after getting my baby iMac, I've been playing it a lot. I'm so in love with the iMac!!!
notes for u.





No comments:
Post a Comment