I got a new iMac babeh~ Thanks mom!
So, I've been hanging out with the man a lot lately cause he's not really going to stay for long. As usual, we never take pictures when we get together. Only when we really been apart, we will be so regret and ask ourself the stupid question about why we never took pictures. I know. But you know when we are together, I'm so lazy to take out the camera and I personally thinks that it's really [potong steam]. Or maybe we both had already pass the age where we won't be so camera addicted people. Who knows?
We are planning for a trip already. It has to be success! I need to spend some quality time with the man because although we hang out often but we didn't really focus on each other so much. Seriously.
School starts a week ago. Those subject that had been assigned is ok. Everything is fine and yea I've passed all the subject. just checked the re-sit and re-take name list. I'm so happy that I'm not in there. haha.
Got to go for dinner now. I wonder what Johnny has been eating for these few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment