Monday, September 26, 2011
I'm So Drunk
As the title, I'm so drunk. Actually, I'm not really drunk but I'm high. Dad came back and we had dinner together with his newly brought wine. Well, now, I wish hubby is here instead of the house guest. I wish dad is chatting with hubby instead of him. I miss hubby so much and I just read his blog. SO freakin cute. I miss you so much too baby. I wish you are here hubby so I can hug you and talk to you. There will be so much funny stuff I will tell you when I'm almost drunk. I miss you a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment