Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sober

Alright, the previous post was wrote by me when I'm a little bit drunk. Now, I'm totally clear. I slept for only 2 hours and get up. I know this shit will happen! I knew it!I have to have that person with me to keep me sleeping, but too bad he is not here with me. =(

iMac is really heavy duh! Or I've become weaker? I carry it from the office to my rom and my face was red  after that. Seriously. I think I depending on hubby too much. When he was here, he will be the one who carry all those stuff. I miss my boy. I've been happily downloading songs, movies, and stuff from the website hubby gave me. GOSH!!! It's so good that I can watch so many movies. Just finish [Friends With Benefits] This movie was great. I didn't even know Justin Timberlake has such a great body and Mila Kunis, she is petite! They both look perfect together. LOL. The movie is just great! Recommended!!

I'm gonna get myself a desk soon from ikea. I can't put my imac on the wooden square thingy forever or mom will kill me. Got to go to bed now, get up early in the morning and have breakfast with dad. Mom is coming back soon.

Hubby, I miss you a lot. We've been anti social for some time. We need some quality time already. I love you!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...