Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Too Early

Mom came back today. I went to pick her up from the airport. All the way home, we've been talking. She asked if John and I are official, I said yea. She said it's too early. My point is, I'm happy being with him, he makes me happy, why not? Yea, now we don't have to worry about the financial problem or whatever stuff. We are happy cause both of us are still student. Why not let us be? I told mom, is not like I'm gonna marry him now. There are lots of conflict between mom and me. There are lots of different points we have and we don't agree with each other. She been through a lot and I should have listen to her. But, I believe in John. He is not that bad as she said. Yea, it's true! Too early! You are too early to judge someone who are going to have a lot of potential. You just simply judge him from his cover. Just because of those stupid feng shui thing, you said he is not good. I don't believe that. In your eyes, no one is good. I believe in him and I know he is the best, he is changing and proving to everyone now. I will be there to see him change and help him through. He is the one I choose, he is the one I wanted to be with, if we didn't end up together, that's our destiny, that's our choice. I will never regret. You said I don't know how to choose, really? Maybe he is not that good, but that's for now only. You never know how he will become in the future. He just need a guide and experiences. Why not give him a chance to prove? He makes me happy, doesn't it matters? It's not like I'm giving up my study and just focus on him. I did good in my academic, and I am happy now. We support each other, we are happy. That matters! To me, dating is not a bad thing. Whatever people do, you have to comment. When people agrees with you, you said that person don't have his own opinion, when people don't agree with you, you said something else. So, what do you want now? 

John, your letter.

It's happening all over again. Sigh. I think you are over reacted while people are talking. You always assume things, Is like everyone wants something from you. You always think other people are bad, who is the person you think is good? A nerd who always listen to his mom and listen to you? Because he has his master and you think he is good? What you see now is not going to last forever. I know things happens for reason and I never deny something you said were true. The different is, you think that's forever and I think that will changed. You can't always judge a book by its cover. I'm not going to fight anymore, cause I will prove you wrong.

sigh. what a night. I hope hubby is here. I needed his hugs so badly. I think he will need mine as well after reading this. I felt bad for him, I felt bad for my mom as well. Because of me, mom thinks that the man I love is not good enough for me. Because of me, hubby will thinks that mom hates him. I felt like I'm the worst person in the world cause I've hurt their feelings.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...